ICEngineering Subjects

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sno*Drift 2011: More Videos

We made it back home today after a leisurely drive back to Ann Arbor. I'm happy to be home, and I'm sure that my memories of the rally will become fonder as time passes. As it is, I'm half thinking that rally sucks. It's so hard, and I'm not even driving! But I did really enjoy it too, so it's not like I'm going to quit.

Anyway, thanks to Chris for pointing us to a video of our big off from SS14. You can see it here starting at about 7:50



I also uploaded our in-car footage of that entire stage, so you can see what we saw starting at about 6:30 in this video.



Thinking back to it, we really should have just had the spectators push us out and we would have been able to finish the stage, but we're still new to this, and we still would have lost a ton of time in service anyway. It's unlikely that anything would have made our sloppy second day much better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty fucking impressed, guys. Living the dream, eh? If it's any consolation it looks like hardly anyone kept it on the road there. Have more races coming up?

    ReplyDelete